Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Travel Agency In Surigao

Before I throw this small piece of paper which I recently got at the Surigao Airport on my way back here in Manila, let me share this information with you which you might find helpful in the future.

As you can read in the image shown above, there is a travel agency in Surigao where you can purchase your PAL and AIRPHIL tickets.  This is really convenient for those who are residing in the city proper.  They do not have to run to the Airport, which is about four kilometers away, a distance which natives already consider as FAR.

Surigao is such a small place but over the years, it has grown and developed into a city with promising opportunities.  In fact, businesses has began sprouting that I wouldn't be surprised if one day, Surigao will be recognized as one of highly-urbanized cities in the country.

How's that? :)

1 comment:

  1. MARADJAW NA ADLAW DIMU...GANA IMU BLOG.. PANAW - PANAW RA LAMANG.. SALAMAT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete