Friday, November 20, 2009

Will Zest Air Invade Surigao?

I just read from MindaNews dated November 12, 2009 that Zest Air will be flying to Surigao City four times a week (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays) starting November 16.

However, when I checked Zest Air's website, I could not make a booking for Manila to Surigao trip for whatever flight date. The remarks, "No flight available!" would always appear on their book and pay window. What happened? Is that news just a false publicity?

Although I don't recommend taking smaller planes especially on peak seasons (I'll explain in one of my future posts as to why), I would welcome open competition in the airline industry. And the reason is obvious...

Hopefully Zest Air will finally make it to my homeland... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment